Sunday 31 May 2009

ROOM NO 212 Mr. RAHUL RAGHUNATH FROM COCHIN

Room no.212., Mr.Rahul Raghunath @ cochin cowboy from cochin... (dont ask me who gave him such a name, it was he who gave himself such a name)... 

the guy who has promised to walk on 4 legs on my marriage...met him well before our college days - in the GD itself, where rahul, gayathri and myself were in the same group...i missed the first 2 days of the classes due to various reasons, and when i entered the college campus, i had reservations as to how am i to mingle with the other guys, and it was only when i entered the hostel and saw this guy comin out of the carrom board room did i say to myself 'hey there's no need to worry, here's a guy whom i know'... the very next minute he took my charger from me...on the same day, i asked him his phone number for savin it in my mobile. the moment i asked his number, he said 'hey gimme a minute, i'll give u my number' and ran out of his room. i was wonderin where he went to get his phone number, and out of curiosity i came out of his room to know where he went.he was in front of his next room which happens to be patna wala's room, askin patna what his (rahul's) phone number was. patna, a stubborn guy, was sayin "think. think rahul. its ur number, and dont u remember ur own number? whats this?"... then after a lot of pleadin, he was finally able to get his own phone number and give it to me. tell me this one rahul, had it been the phone number of a gal would u have forgotten it?from that day onwards, we both are goin well without a single quarrel... am amused how on earth did this happen as i always quarrel more with my close ones... 

he calls himself a 'nike man'... and to prove this, he snatched a nike T-shirt from me (which he never returned till date, and will never in future), and the following monday he went to madurai all in nike outfits - nike cap, nike T-shirt, nike bag and nike shoes... tell me rahul, from whom did u snatch the other ones, and did u return atleast those to their respective owners...he is the king of RLIMS when it comes to frying groundnuts.. . one can see him always fryin groundnuts inside the college campus and also outside the campus on outing days... once inside the hostel, he can be seen frying groundnuts over the cell phone...may be he would have thought all this stuff was not enough for him, during the first year he would snatch my cell phone for chattin through sms all night long(as aircel offered free sms internationally) - that too with a foreign gal... donno from where he met her... is it still goin on rahul???...like me, he's crazy about cars, bikes and all other automobiles. .. his dream? to work for dilip chabbria!!! his dream job? to sell merc cars... 

has an awful amount of helping tendancy, but helps mainly girls. would help the guys only if there are no gals around him to ask help...nowadays he has become a hardcore employee of naukri.com, and he bets that naukri is the coolest place on earth to work...rahul, cant forget that break fast in ur home when we went to cochin for talentime da... the taste of that delicious puttu, kadalai curry, poori masal, and that boiled banana still lingers in my tongue da... wish to come again to ur home just to taste those dishes again...that dinner which we (u, kellu, abhi, raju and myself) had while i came to cochin, and the dinner we both had in coimbatore on my previous birthday are still in my mind da rahul... as fresh as ever...even fresh are those lakshya'05 memories, ascend'04(calicut) memories...those memories of mafoi classes where we racked the brains out of sarah ma'am, that rajavilas party, those late night parties in the hostel, the party the day b4 feroz marriage... all are wonderful memories da...huh, that lakshya'05 memories... u and i, co-ordinators of marketing game, and the fun u made claiming urself to be a good dancer, and tryin ur foot in dancin on the stage... all are good memories da... i still have that video of u dancin with vijay and silu which makes me laugh out like hell...anyway da rahul, its a wonderful friendship u share all these days with me, and hope the same goes on till we dig our graves...

No comments: